Looking at the Thomas recipe for opiate withdrawal as an option to get off your pain opiates? This is a vital option and something that we can discuss when you come in. We like to discuss all the options for drug withdrawal symptoms. Give us a call today at our Toll FREE Number 1-844-284-4817 and talk to an expert.
After all, there isn’t one great remedy that works for everyone. And, if you think that one sounds easier than another, then let us try that option. Getting off pain killers and Opioid is not an easy task. But, you’re not alone.
There are 1000’s of people addicted to one or more medicines and most didn’t start out with that intent. In fact, many were patients with a doctor’s script and taking it as the doctor told them. But, here you are. And, that’s okay. We are here to help. We are available in all US cities. So, we can also consult you on related topics like Elimidrol and the effect of hot baths.
The Thomas Recipe for Opiate Withdrawal Can Help!
Briefly, this recipe is a group of medications that we are going to use to get you as comfortable as possible. Also, it does help get over many symptoms like muscle aches and Insomnia. This recipe can be used in the efforts to get you the worst of the cold turkey and back to reality. In addition, these are drugs that are not habit forming and some are even vitamins. But, they will help relax you while your body goes through this hard time.
However, you need to be monitored by one of our healthcare professionals and have someone at your home as well. This is the best defense against overdosing, which is something that can happen during Opioid withdrawal treatment. Accordingly, you are not going to feel good. So, preparing your home and you for that is the best defense. Opiate addiction treatment has to be done under the supervision of experts. Among others, they recommend using the Thomas recipe to go through this phase.
Work the Process using The Thomas Recipe
When it comes to how to deal with abrupt discontinuation, here is your Thomas recipe roadmap. Make sure you have everything on the list that we provide all ready and waiting. This is to make your life better. In fact, you will need to get things ahead of time as you’re going to not feel well for a while. In particular, the first week of the recovery is the worst. That is a common fact regarding opiate withdrawals timeline. You can get throw this. And it will not be as horrible as going cold turkey alone.
Ultimately, the first step in the healing process is to measure the C.O.W.S. It is a rating scale for common symptoms. Practically, experts use it to track variations in the symptoms during the course of the recovery. And, we use it to quantify the severity of Opioid withdrawal. So, by combining subjective symptoms with objective measurements, COWS reduces the chances of contrived responses. Therefore, we use COWS in inpatient as well as intensive outpatient programs.
- DETOX PERIOD: We use COWS to monitor and examine your progress during the detoxification period.
- PAIN PERIOD: During pain relieving, we use COWS for patients being treated for chronic pain who start showing some indications of Opioid withdrawal. Next, the second step is to do a clinical examination before going for the next step.
Primary Clinical Examination
In fact, clinicians use the summed score of the COWS sheet to assess the severity of your case over time. And, that is the beauty of the Thomas recipe. This examination will help us find out what your exact case is. Not all cases are the same. For example, if you are going through Lamictal withdrawal, that would be a different story. Yet, the Thomas recipe for Opioid withdrawals may still help. And now, let’s take a look at the criteria for the highest and lowest scores for the test.
- Resting Pulse Rate: If your heart rate is 80 or below, that is a score of 0. Whereas, your score is 4 if your heart rate is above 120.
- Sweating: If there are no flushing or chills, clinicians will give you a score of 0. Yet, if the patient’s face is streaming off sweat, then that is a 4 score.
- Restlessness: A score 0 means that the patient does not show any signs of restlessness. And, a score of 5 means that the patient fails to sit still.
- Pupil Size: Normally pinned pupils in ambient light gets a score of 0. While, extremely dilated pupils gets a score of 5.
- Joint Aches: Your score is 0 if there is no pain in the joints. Yet, your score is 4 if there is additional pain that is hindering the patient’s comfort.
Secondary Clinical Examination
- Runny Nose or Tearing: If the patient has a running nose or tears rolling down the cheeks, that is a 4. Otherwise, it is a 0.
- GI Upset: In cases with multiple episodes of diarrhea or vomiting during the last half an hour, your score is 5. Otherwise, your score is 0.
- Tremor: The client’s hands are outstretched to make this assessment. If the medication is causing the client’s hand to shake, then doctors give him a score of 4. Whereas a score of 0 is given, if there is no tremor in the outstretched hands of the client.
- Yawning Observation during Assessment: If a patient yawns multiple times in a minute during the assessment, that is a 4 score. But, we assign 0 when the patient does not yawn at all during the assessment.
- Anxiety / Irritability: Clinicians give a patient with an increased level of anxiety and irritability a score of 4. Yet, the score is 0 in the opposite case.
- Gooseflesh Skin: If the patient’s skin gets prone to goose bumps, that is a score of 5. Whereas, a score of 0 is given if the patient’s skin lacks any such symptoms and remains smooth.
In fact, we follow the assessment as follows. We add all scores up that helps in determining the case’s level. Specifically, 5-12 is mild, 13-24 moderate, 25-36 moderately severe, and more than 36 counts to severe cases.
And, before we move on, here are a few tips:
- Hot showers at-home is a safe and effective method to provide you a lot of energy and avoid relapse.
- Doing some exercise helps reduce the pain and gives better user experience.
- Search the 7 days online course that includes videos.
- Food intake like bananas is needed to produce energy, AKA regimen.
- We can support getting over a high dose of methadone, hydrocodone or benzodiazepines.
It is a self – detox recovery including a course of vitamins and supplements. Additionally, it comes with a prescription based sleep medication following a particular timetable.
According to MedlinePlus, the ingredients are:
- Valium, or some other form of benzodiazepine like Ativan, Klonopin, or Xanax. Valium or Klonopin (available on prescription only) are recommended as they are available in tablet form and can be broken easily.
- Imodium AD / Loperamide
- L-Tyrosine capsules (500 mg)
- Vitamin B6
- A mineral supplement with 100% RDA of zinc phosphorus, copper magnesium, and potassium.
For more information about related topics like Thomas recipe and amino acid protocol, check the following links about vitamin B6, potassium, zinc phosphorus and related topics.
Go for Supervised Detoxification!
The entire principle of the Thomas recipe is centered around one fact. Your body is going through a lot of changes. Technically, these are both chemical and physical changes during this time. Opiates mess with the brain’s function. So, when it is taken away the brain can get a bit lost for a min. The best thing is to allow yourself to feel as good as you can. Our dual diagnosis will help you with that.
Here are the best practices when it comes to home remedies. And a lot of reviews on bluelight.org confirm that. For example, put on some comfortable clothing, maybe get some new sheets, having a hot bath several times a day is okay.
This is a time that you need to pamper yourself. And, as soon as you can keep something down, start taking vitamins to help your body get through this tough time. These will help your brain rebuild what building blocks were lost during the addiction. That is the main block in the detoxification process. As a result, withdrawal symptoms from opiate addiction won’t be hard on you. Therefore, we endorse the Thomas recipe.
Our Rehab Related Services in the USA
Given the fact that alcoholism became a big problem in the US, alcoholism cure programs are available everywhere. Our admissions office connects you with the best facility in your city. Call our hotline today to connect you to the top rated alcohol rehab centers in your area.
Looking for detox facilities and opiate withdrawal home remedies? And, not sure where to turn? Here to help in any way we can. Call one of our admissions office to find out the best Drug Detox Facilities in your area.
Heroin Addiction Facilities
Heroin addiction rehab centers are popping up all over due to the popularity of the pain relievers like morphine to get high, Oxycodone, or Codeine. Prescription pills are no different. Call us today and let us help you recover.
Need inpatient drug rehab centers? We are working with clients on inpatient and outpatient levels. Call our Toll FREE now and let us help you get back on track.
Opiate Rehab Center
Looking for an Opiate rehab center? We offer medication for opiate users in a kind and professional manner. Give us a call today and let us get you back on track.
Substance Abuse Centers
Substance Abuse Treatment Centers are a great way to get over your substance abuse. Call us to help you find the best options that suit you.
Drug and Alcohol Counselor
Addiction counselor is a program that we offer to advise you on what treatment plans are right for you. Let us connect you to our drug rehab advisor in your city. This way, we can learn more about your situation and design a recovery plan that better suits your needs.
Court Ordered Programs
You are looking for a reliable court ordered rehabilitation? Not sure who to turn to, or what questions to even ask. Call our medical professionals to find out the best Court Ordered Rehab Centers in your area.
Holistic Addiction Treatment is looking at the whole body and person. The entire well being is treated for their addiction and not just detoxification. Call us!
Marijuana Addiction Help
Are you looking for Marijuana addiction help? Our Marijuana Addiction Rehab Centers will get you back on track. Call us today!
Outpatient is the best option to start with if you are seeking help. Call us today to connect you to the best outpatient drug rehab centers in your area. You won’t regret your decision. Opioid withdrawal has never been much easier than today.
Residential Drug Addiction Treatment Centers is an option for getting off substance abuse. These centers offer a warm environment for people that are facing medications dependencies. Give us a call now for a FREE consultation.
We Can Help You Find the Right Path!
Being an addict is not always your fault. New Start 4U is a referral service that connects you to the best rated centers in your city. We struggle to find you the best program that brings you back on track. We are not a medical provider, nor is it a stand-alone facility. We regularly update our database with the top rated facilities using independent reviews and real customers’ experiences. The information provided by us is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
In this context, we do not endorse the Thomas recipe to overcome withdrawal symptoms without a medical supervision, AKA medical detox. For the sake of your health, consult one of our skilled teammates about detoxing from opiates. Our bodies are not the same and do not react the same way. Yet, our patients report great results using the Thomas recipe for Opioid withdrawal.