FAQ – General Questions
- What is New Start 4U?
New Start 4U runs and manages the admissions office for our partnered drug and alcohol rehab centers. The first steps are taken through our office to understand your personal and medical field. Afterwards, we will connect you to the best rehab center in your city. We are a nation-wide organization and are partnered with hundreds of rehab centers across the nation. Just call one of our admissions offices for more information, or if you have any questions.
- Where are you located?
New Start 4U has currently two admissions office in the State of Texas in Austin and Houston. Yet, we are a nation-wide rehab admissions office. We partnered with hundreds of rehab centers across the United States that offer treatment services of the highest quality. So you need to call any of our admissions offices in the US and our rehab advisors on the phone will take care of the rest.
- Why out-of-state rehab is worth the travel?
Going for rehab treatment away from home offers great benefits. And there are many reasons why most of our patients in the last 10 years do the rehab out of their state. It offers you a chance to keep things confidential. Some patients do not like being seen going out of drug and alcohol rehab centers. It also gives you a great chance to start over a new life away from the public eyes who may know something about your addiction history. In addition, going for out-of-state rehab keeps you away from the old company who could pull you back on the addiction track.
- What is your admissions process?
At New Start 4U, we have a 4 steps admissions process. The FIRST step is to give us a call. Our rehab advisors are available 24×7 and are willing to take your call at anytime. The SECOND step is to go through a short phone-interview to understand your personal and medical needs. The THIRD step is to get a case manager assigned to you and schedule an appointment to walk in. The FOURTH step is to see a doctor at one of our rehab centers to walk you through the treatment program. For more information, check this page about our admissions process.
- Is calling your drug abuse hotline FREE?
Of course, yes it is. Your call is toll-free and confidential
- Which rehab services do you offer?
Given the fact we partnered with hundreds of rehab centers across the nation, we do offer rehab services from A to Z. Regardless your medical case, we will be able to take care of your addiction treatment. Once our rehab advisors make a decision on your case, we will connect you to the rehab center in your desired area that suits your needs. However, our services include but not limited to inpatient rehab centers, outpatient rehab centers, substance abuse treatment centers, alcohol rehab centers, drug rehab advisors, drug detox facilities, court-ordered rehab centers, heroin addiction rehab centers, holistic addiction treatment, marijuana addiction rehab centers, opiate rehab centers, drug screening and residential drug addiction treatment centers.
- How do I know whether inpatient or outpatient rehab is the best option for me?
That depends on your case. Our rehab advisors will help you make this decision. In some cases, inpatient rehab is a must where the patient has to go under intensive care. Yet, inpatient rehab could be optional in some cases. If you go for outpatient rehab, your case manager will work with you to accommodate your work schedule and family commitments.
- What should I pack for an inpatient rehab treatment?
Your case manager will inform you about what you can bring in to an inpatient treatment. However, generally, you should pack around a week’s worth of comfortable clothing, workout clothes, bathroom essentials, medications (if any), small bills for the vending machines, favorite books, etc.
- What should I leave at home when I go for an inpatient rehab treatment?
You got to leave at home any kind of drugs, weapons or alcoholic related stuff. In addition, please do not bring in any kind of food as this will ruin the nutrition plan you have to follow. Electronics and laptops have to be checked in at the facility and only used during specific times. Finally, we do not advise you to bring in any kind of valuable things like jewelry, big bills, etc.
- What is the cost of your rehab services?
Rehab can be expensive. But it will never be more expensive than keep consuming the drugs. The cost depends on your case, kind of treatment and the facility you visit. If you have a health insurance, the cost will be significantly reduced, if not covered. Publicly funded facilities range from $1500 to $2500. If you go after specialized program, then this could cost up to $8000.Private or luxury facilities could cost you more and range from $20000 to $60000.
- Do you offer FREE rehab services?
Unfortunately not! However, give us a call and we can connect you to the nearest state-funded rehab centers in your area. We are happy to help.
- Do you offer court-ordered rehab services?
Yes we do. Our court-ordered rehab advisors will be happy to help. They are available 24×7.
- What types of treatment are available?
- 12 step programs for addiction treatment
- Elite cognitive behavioral therapy to speed up the recovery process
- Dialectical behavior therapy for substance abusers
- Family therapy for your beloved ones
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Substance abuse treatment programs, e.g. Heroin
- Modern types of psychotherapy used for addiction treatment
- Licensed chemical dependency advisors
- Developing life skills essential to recovery for substance abusers
- How to get your social life back on track post the addiction treatment in Austin
- Surefire ways to communicate with someone who has an addiction
- Little-known ways to cope with anger in addiction recovery
- Prevention techniques and avoiding relapse triggers
- Do you offer drug screening tests?
New Start 4U provides drug test for the following industries:
- Department of Transportation (DOT compliant testing)
- Any kind of Construction Companies
- Sport related organizations that require drug screening
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Drug screening for civil service jobs
- Drug testing for your potential employers
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PMHSA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- What if I do not have a health insurance?
That is not an issue. Either we can connect you to the closest State-funded rehab center in your area. Or, if you are willing to go for our treatment program at one of our facilities, then we can offer you the treatment at very affordable rates.
- Which health insurance companies are you working with?
We work with the most health insurance companies in the USA. Here is a list of the most common health insurance companies we work with Aetna Health Insurance, AetnaAARP Health Insurance, Assurant Health, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, Celtic Health Insurance, Cigna, Humana, John Alden Health Insurance, Scott and White Health Insurance, Standard Security Life Health Insurance Time Insurance Health Insurance, Time Short Term Health Insurance, Unicare Health Insurance, UnitedHealthOne Health Insurance, WorldIns ExpressMed Health Insurance, United HealthCare, United Behavioral Health, United HealthCare Community Plan, Private HealthCare Systems, ComPsych, Aetna and Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS).