Our blog center is dedicated to bring you the latest news about drug addiction treatment centers in the US. The main question we raise here is: Does the Thomas Recipe really help? We cannot give a simple answer like yes or no. Let’s find out why. Also, make sure to go through our blog center.
In all reality, Thomas recipe has found some success in mild cases of opiate withdrawal, but many people who have used it have claimed that it does not provide the level of comfort that they were actually seeking to ease their withdrawal.
Specifically, It does not provide relief for insomnia, irritability, nausea and abdominal cramps. Furthermore, symptoms that are common to opiate withdrawal. The hot baths or showers only provide temporarily relief for muscle aches. Yet, the latest rehab news say that it Thomas recipe worked very well in many cases.
Blog Center – New Start 4U
On the more, procuring all the ingredients of the Thomas recipe is not an easy task. In fact, its ingredients comprise of medicines that are only given with a prescription. Also, it is impossible to find a mineral supplement that contains 100% of the RDA of zinc, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, and potassium.
Hence, it is required that you procure individual supplements to mix and match with different supplements to find the right combination. Thomas recipe is an expensive way to deal with the symptoms of opiate withdrawal. Yet, we can help you find your way through. All you need is to give us a call using our Toll FREE Number 1-844-284-4817. We are available 24X7 in all US cities.
Opiate Withdrawal Timeline
- Begin by taking the vitamins and mineral supplements with food. An alternative source of potassium, banana’s can help to detox with RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Potassium is very important in the initial stages of detox.
- Be regular with your doses of benzodiazepine. Keep the doses of benzodiazepine high enough to stimulate sleep, with a careful check on the safe limit for the dosage. Incorrect dosage can cause severe harm. With each passing day taper the dosage of benzodiazepine and after getting through the initial four – five days, be off it. Make sure to taper off your dosage at the right time to avoid getting addicted by it.
- Opium withdrawal often causes muscle aches. Use hot water baths or showers to get relief from muscle aches and get a good sleep.
- Have Imodium AD whenever the need arises with symptoms of diarrhea and irritable bowel. After having Imodium for four to five days, there is no reason to continue its intake. Check our blog center for more information about the same.
- Start day five with L-Tyrosine and vitamin B6 on an empty stomach. You can switch your L-Tyrosine intake between 2000-4000 mg as per the requirement of the body. L-Tyrosine induces an energetic boost to fight the lethargy that starts to set in at this phase of withdrawal. On the other hand vitamin B6 helps the body to absorb it.
Throughout your detox, make it sure to continue the dose of vitamin and mineral supplements with your breakfast. With time, make an effort to begin with some form of mild exercise, preferably walking or swimming. Although it might seem like a task in the beginning but still make it a point to continue with some form of physical exercise as it will lead to producing endorphins in the body. Please find below more related topics from our blog center.